Choose from Four Options
* $12 for $20 worth of casual American food for lunch at the Frisco location
* $12 for $20 worth of casual American food for dinner at the Frisco location
* $12 for $20 worth of casual American food for lunch at the Plano location
* $12 for $20 worth of casual American dinner for lunch at the Plano location
* Click here to view the menu.
Cedars Woodfire Grill
No one at Cedars Woodfire Grill will ever utter the expression, "just nuke it." That's because the kitchen has no microwaves, freezers or fryers—instead, the staff relies on cedar, and cherry woods to cook their food, aiming to achieve the smoky taste and cozy vibe of a meal grilled with friends. Their entrees take the form of bowls, salads, or sandwiches, each of which features a choice of meat from the grill. Guests can top an Asian teriyaki bowl with marinated salmon, mix mango and strawberries with chicken in a fresh salad, or pile a BBQ bacon wrap with steak. Baby bellas provide a flavorful vegetarian alternative to notes that say "IOU Protein."
But tempting flavor isn't the only reason Cedars Woodfire Grill champions flame-kissed fare. Founders Randy Grier and Laurie Curtis opened their restaurant in the hopes of serving nutritional, non-processed foods that fit with a healthy lifestyle. To that end, their USDA meats have no added hormones, their produce is fresh, and their artisan bread is delivered daily.