What You'll Get
The great romantic painters had the same goal: craft an image so beautiful it would come to life and marry them. Be a work of art with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$79 for a boudoir photo shoot package for one (a $465 value)
- Hour-long boudoir photo shoot with one outfit and one background
- Two 5”x7” digital files
- Online proof gallery <p>
$139 for a boudoir shoot package for two (a $930 value)
- One hour-long boudoir photo shoot per person, each with one outfit and one background
- Two 5”x7” digital files per person
- One online proof gallery per person <p>
$289 for a boudoir party package for up to five (a $1,200 value)
- Three-hour studio rental
- One shoot per person, each with one outfit and one background
- One 5”x7” digital file per person
- One online proof gallery per person
- Guests may bring food and drinks; the studio provides plates, silverware, napkins, ice, and serving utensils<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Appointments required; subject to availability. 48hr cancellation notice. Valid for one outfit and one background; extra $39 fee for additional outfits and background changes. Extra fee for hair and makeup; subject to availability. Services must be used by the same person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
CelebrateSexy's owner, Kay Eskridge, knows that good boudoir photography does more than simple showcase a subject's beauty; it also acts as a testament to confidence, self-esteem, and playfulness. With this in mind, Kay makes sure that every shoot is a stress-free affair. Working with an all-female team, she snaps her sultry shots on sets that are less like photo backdrops and more like homes—albeit glamorous ones. Some incorporate hardwood floors, for example, or a lavishly upholstered armchair; others center on a large bay window, ideal for shots of subjects posing in silhouette or coyly setting up birdwatching equipment. Even the studio's entry area immediately sets visitors at ease, with scented candles and mood music creating a relaxing pre-shoot atmosphere.