What You'll Get
- Distillery Experience with Tour, Tasting, and Shot Glasses for Two (Reservation Required)
- Distillery Experience with Tour, Tasting, and Shot Glasses for Four (Reservation Required)
- Four tasters per person
- One shot glass per person
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. In accordance with Washington state law, tasting room patrons are limited to four 1/2 ounce samples per-person per-day. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chambers Bay Distillery
Buddies Jeff Robinette and Alan Davis channeled their love of great whiskey into crafting Chambers Bay Distillery's first batch in 2014. Since then, their creations have racked up honors from the American Distilling Institute, the Seattle International Spirits Awards, and the San Francisco World Spirits Competition.
- Greenhorn bourbon: Salted-carmel leads the flavor notes for the flagship spirit, made with local grains and aged in boathouses on Puget Sound (44% ABV).
- Ghost Dog whiskey: Smoked ghost peppers bring a satisfying dose of heat (40% ABV).
- Rán vodka: Named for the Norse goddess of the sea, this wheat vodka has a hint of salt culled from the San Juan Islands (40% ABV).