What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | Alternate Uses for Waxed-Away Hairs
Charm City Skin uses hard wax, which doesn't require strips and is especially good for sensitive skin. The owner and head aesthetician, Shannon Reilly, is a fully trained and licensed aesthetician whose friendly demeanor and professional skill leaves you carefree while you get hair free. If you've never been waxed before, Shannon will put your mind at ease with her quick, thorough, and sanitary practice. Use your Groupon on Shannon's specialty, the Brazilian wax ($50 and up for women, $65 and up for men) or de-fuzz your back ($50) before backless-shirt season. If you'd rather add up a few smaller waxes, try an expert eyebrow wax ($16) and half leg ($35), or get your chin ($15), sideburns ($14), and underarm ($17) smooth. Find out more about what to expect and how to prepare for your waxing at Charm City Skin's FAQ page.
Waxing is an alternative to the razor burns, painful cuts, and razor-sharp inconvenience of razors. Hair won’t grow back for two to six weeks, so waxing is more effective than other forms of hair removal (fire, wishing, etc.). Sneaky strand-stuffed spaces can be hard to smooth out on your own. Use this Groupon to prep for a vacation, a shirtless calendar photo shoot, or a hirsute history test.
Yelpers give Charm City Skin five stars:
- She was extremely sanitary and efficient with the waxing service. – Courtney B.
- It is pretty hard to love someone who smears hot wax on you and then rips it off. So, the fact that I love Shannon has to say something. She puts me totally at ease... – Nicole E.
- Although getting a Brazilian (wax) is not always the most relaxing, Shannon truly helps you feel at ease. And I can assure you the end result is worth the minor pain. – Jennifer W.
Alternate Uses for Waxed-Away Hairs
After your wax, don’t let your waxing technician simply throw away your cast-off hair. Instead, save waxed hairs and reuse them in one of these handy ways:
- Securely package valuable artifacts for shipping.
- Weave them together to make low-tensile strength lassos.
- Put them under your pillow for luck or under your car to prevent hurricanes.
- Weird Bill pines for you so, just give ‘em to him.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 12, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. May purchase multiple as gifts. Valid only at NV Salon location. Groupon valid for 1 visit only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.