Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for a burger meal for two (up to $66 total value)
- $70 for a burger meal for four (up to $132 total value)
Each meal includes the following per pair:
- One hot or cold plate (up to $12 value)
- Two burgers (up to $15 value each)
- One side (up to $6 value)
- Two beers or glasses of wine (up to $18 value)
- Click to view the menu
Chef's Burger Bistro
If you had to sum up Chef's Burger Bistro in one sentence, you could say, "It's home to the Chicago Magazine–honored "Parisian Burger," which comes with Brie and onion jam." Or, more simply: "It's a burger spot that also serves charcuterie and swordfish."
In other words, this brick-walled eatery makes a name for itself by mixing highbrow with classic comfort. The elegant, high-backed booths, for instance, contrast with pop-art burger portraits scattered across the walls. Diners can order a custom cheeseburger with a slice of American or with cheese so cultured it has its own passport: manchego, gouda, or creamy brie. During weekend brunches, gourmet and comfort food even collide in a single dish: chicken and waffles, a homestyle staple, made glamorous with thyme-infused waffle batter and bourbon-butter glaze.