All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
July 22, 2015
October 25, 2014
August 11, 2014
What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews
Get out of the stands and onto the field to watch the Chicago Fire take on the Columbus Crew this Saturday, July 11th at Toyota Park. If you're a soccer fanatic, or if you just like being close to the action, then this deal is for you. This won't be your average sporting event: these new FieldSide 'On the Pitch' seats provide a kind of experience that allow you to sit at field level.
These extraordinary seats are located right on the pitch. You'll be so close to the game you'll be able to smell the Fire's Brian McBride. Park your car in your complimentary reserved spot in the players' parking lot (for every two seats purchased) just 200 yards from your seat. Then enter the stadium through the private FieldSide entrance and read up on the game notes that will be waiting on your seat when you arrive. Sit back and enjoy in-seat food and beverage service from the moment the gates open until the end of the match, and have access to the Stadium Club.
This Groupon will take you to more than just a soccer game; it will take you to the center of the heat with VIP access to the Chicago Fire. Treat yourself and your friends or family to a day of outdoor fun and excitement. You deserve to be a VIP for a day.
Yelpers are impressed with the Chicago Fire and give the team 4.5 stars. Here’s what they’re saying:
- If you can manage to be bored at a Fire game, there just might be something wrong with you. A Cubs game this is not - the great thing about soccer is that the action is continuous and fast and there's always something going on. – Jenny A.
- Fire games are so fun to go to! I have season tickets in the crazy fan section, and I have a blast! I like to take food and tailgate in the parking lot before the game! – Anne S.
- The only thing better than going to a Fire match is taking someone else to there [sic] first Fire match. – Ted o.
The people of Schmelp, a bulletin-board-based precursor to online review sites, remain unenthused about the Great Chicago Fire of 1871, giving it a meager 1.5 stars. Here’s what they tacked onto a corkboard:
- That blaze came at me hammer and tongs. Had quite the tight scratch. To top the churn, it appears the Pock is upon me. Nay, dear pony. – Les Crockwell
- I came out unscathed, nary a thread on my overcoat singed. Hip hip! Good showing! – Jonathan Pottersmith
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 11, 2009. Amount paid never expires. Only valid on date of game Seats on the field next to the players' bench All-inclusive food and beverage service Stadium Club access Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.