All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Vehicle type: trolley
- Service radius: within 20 miles of downtown Chicago
- How many passengers can the vehicle fit?: 32
- Are you allowed to bring drinks/food/alcohol in the vehicle?: Yes
- Features of vehicle: forward-facing oak bench sitting, open sides with roll-down flaps in the warm months, fully-heated with closable windows in the cold months, PA system with microphone, iPod hook-up and CD player, wheelchair lifts and ADA compliant, side rails for signs up to 16 ft in length, environmentally-friendly biodiesel
- Great for: weddings, company parties, pub crawls, school trips
Trolleys are taken care of by full-time mechanic staff and their drivers are also tour guides. Guests may bring glassware, bottles, and cans, but kegs are not permitted. Auxiliary cord is available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per party. Reservation required. Subject to availability. No cash back. Not valid on March 11 or 17. Not valid with previously booked charters. Merchant standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed the price paid for the voucher). Service fee and gratuity included. Pick-up and drop-off must be in Illinois and within 20 miles of downtown Chicago. There is no limit on the amount of stops. $125 extra fee for an added hour of service. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Chicago Trolley & Double Decker Co.
If you're out and about in Chicago, chances are you'll catch a glimpse of them. No, not the famous skyscrapers or kayakers sifting for gold in the Chicago River, but rather the classic red and green trolleys and open-top buses of Chicago Trolley & Double Decker Co. As guides narrate cruises through the city's streets, passengers can see Navy Pier, Buckingham Fountain, and other iconic sights pass by outside.
Since its founding in 1994, Chicago Trolley & Double Decker Co. has helped millions of locals and visitors navigate the myriad landmarks, attractions, and hot spots that comprise the Windy City's 77 neighborhoods. The company's 75-vehicle fleet includes San Francisco–style trolleys and open-top double decker buses, both of which provide comfortable rides for sightseeing trips, hop-on–hop-off tours, and even private trolley rentals for transportation to special events such as weddings and parties.