Boats are like rich parents, in that they will float you for a few years while you drift around playing acoustic guitar and working on your coming of age novel. Live the dream with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $13 for a Monday-night cocktail cruise for one ($25 value)
- $25 for a Monday-night cocktail cruise for two ($50 value)
- $49 for a Monday-night cocktail cruise for four ($100 value)
- $15 for a Tuesday-night happy-hour cruise for one ($30 value)
- $30 for a Tuesday-night happy-hour cruise for two ($60 value)
- $59 for a Tuesday-night happy-hour cruise for four ($120 value)
Passengers board the Anita Dee II at 6 p.m. and return to the dock around 9 p.m.
The only way to make a yacht cruise more luxurious than it already is is to dress the yacht in a giant tuxedo. Through ChicagoCruiseTickets, passengers get a taste of opulence and the high-seas life on river and lake cruises aboard such yachts as the _ Mystic Blue and Spirit of Chicago_. Public cocktail cruises help workaday warriors forget about their 9–5 responsibilities with a mix of top-shelf spirits and urban panoramas, and private groups can charter a voyage all their own.
85% of 255 customers recommend
“Had a wonderful time Everything was on point Music, food, and drinks Will go again Thank you”
“Great value Well worth it”
“The music was amazing we had a really great time”