$29 for one VIP experience ($50 value), which includes:
- VIP no-wait entrance into Prairie Lights
- Guided tour through the drive-through
- Fast-pass lanes at the carnival rides
- Premium seating at the new indoor laser light show
- Admission to the Dancing Tree Show in the Lighted Walk-Thru Forest
- One souvenir from Prairie Lights worth $5
- One $5 voucher for food and drink at J Bob’s Concession inside Holiday Village
See dozens of glowing trees and sculptures, comprised of over four million lights, on a two-mile journey into a glowing, wintry paradise. In the midst of this luminescent wonderland lies the Holiday Village, where families can stop to buy gifts and see themed shows. The experience begins at Loyd Park, where guests will board a guided tour bus.
An autumn harvest fair. A Memorial Day celebration, punctuated by a 21-gun salute. A kids' summer camp complete with archery, swimming, and a meet-and-greet with a friendly raccoon mascot. These are just a few of the events hosted by Grand Prairie Parks & Rec, a department that has garnered a Gold Medal from the National Recreation and Parks Association. Its recreational facilities––including a pool with an aquatic climbing wall––and frequent social events bring the city together year round. Under the bright sun or starry skies, visitors can dance at a concert in the park, rather than just dancing to the rhythmic creak of a swing set. For longer excursions, the 791 lakeside acres of Loyd Park feature 221 campsites replete with cabins, picnic areas, and trails. There, visitors can paddle out on the water in a rented kayak, play a game of volleyball, or sleep overnight under the stars.