Brunch—like twilight, sporks, skorts, friends with benefits, and so many other things that make life worth living—is not quite one thing and not quite another. Celebrate everyone’s favorite mutant mealtime with today’s Groupon to Comfort Restaurant. Choose between the following options:
- For $20, you get brunch for two (up to a $44 total value), which includes the following:
- Two entrees (up to a $14 value each)
- Two mimosas or blood marys (up to an $8 value each)<p>
- For $36, you get brunch for four (up to an $88 total value), which includes the following:
- Four entrees (up to a $14 value each)
- Four mimosas or bloody marys (up to an $8 value each)
At Comfort Restaurant’s Saturday and Sunday brunch—served from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.—patrons cozy up to plates culled from chef Michael Ballew’s carefully curated menu. Huevos rancheros—two eggs with corn tortillas, black beans and salsa—spice up diners’ mornings, and the three-egg omelet wraps around ingredient pairs such as bacon and mushrooms or spinach and feta. Patrons savor the fruity banana-and-blueberry pancakes, or drizzle the french toast and fresh berries with maple syrup. Mimosas and bloody marys wash it all down, leaving parties more inclined to get the digestion going with a rousing synchronized dance.