Playing a round of golf is a contest between man and nature, much like betting a tree it can't drink a gallon of milk. Pit yourself against the elements with this Groupon.
$65 Golf Package (Up to $130 Value)
- Two 18-hole rounds of golf with cart rental (up to a $60 value each)
- Two medium buckets of driving-range balls (a $5 value each)
Copper Mill Golf Club's rates fluctuate during the day and throughout the week.
Copper Mill Golf Club
Copper Mill Golf Club fuses the traditional design of a links-style layout with the swaying native grasses and scenic wetlands of the Cypress Bayou for a 6,866-yard course lauded by Golf Digest as one of Louisiana's top 10 golf destinations. Each hole showcases a colorful moniker that forecasts its unique challenges, such as the high-risk, high-reward second shot at "Wise Man's Folly," the precariously elevated green at "Cliffs of Despair," or the caddy-eating Cyclops that stalks the 632-yard trail at "Odyssey." The cool shade of centuries-old oak trees blankets golfers as they encounter memorable shots throughout the round, including the concealed green at the par-3 sixth hole and the rustic mill ruins that hug the left side of the 17th hole.
After rounds, clubbers can head to the Palmetto Grill, which serves a menu of steaks and seafood. The semiprivate club also encompasses two lighted tennis courts, a resort-style pool, and a spray park, where youngsters and thirsty golf carts frolic through miniature geysers and soak one another with squirt-gun turrets.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72, links-style course
- Unique layout with six par 3s, six par 4s, and six par 5s
- Length of 6,866 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 73.0 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 131 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options