Stretch your connective tissues to superheroic proportions with today’s Groupon: $49 gets you 10 classes at CorePower Yoga, a top-rated studio with three San Diego locations. That's $4.90 per class, which is the exact same price as a pancake, plus, as a new student, you can take advantage of CorePower's introductory offer and get one week of unlimited classes for free. Use the week to try out all the different classes, then use your Groupon to stick with your favorites.
Redeem your Groupon for any class offered at the Point Loma, Hillcrest, or Pacific Beach locations. Newbies will want to try CorePower 1, a slower-paced course that emphasizes alignment and breath. For toning up, try the Yoga Sculpt, a full-body workout featuring body bars, free weights, T-shirt cannons, and dumbbells incorporated into basic yoga poses.
The health benefits of yoga are well known; regular practice increases strength and flexibility while eliminating stress and uniting body and mind. If you’re a runner or cardio-happy exerciser, yoga will help to de-stress and ease your over-exerted joints.
- They offer a great workout and encourage all levels to do what they are capable of. The instructors offer gentle adjustments and they offer a variety of classes with many times throughout the day. – Shannon S, A-List San Diego
- Great classes, varied schedules, and alternate locations to fit many needs. Fusion class is wonderful. – Tonya, A-List San Diego
- This place has changed my life. Easy, fun, addictive. – Kerstin L., A-List San Diego
Re-Stressors To Help You De-Stress
Yoga is a great way to de-stress, but it may prove so effective at reducing stress that you’ll miss stress and feel the need to re-stress. Try these methods of inducing re-stress after yoga de-stresses:
- Invite bees into house
- Buy second house
- Call your dad
- Invite bees into second house
- Call your dad in bee-infested second house
- Enter the Cave of Asganoth
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
CorePower Yoga (CPY) is an intensely physical workout rooted in the mindfulness of yoga. CPY knows that their clients lead busy lives and they've designed a workout that is both physical and mental – all in one efficient hour. Through a variety of yoga classes – including the unique CorePower Yoga Sculpt - convenient times and more than 150 studio locations, CorePower offers something for everyone.
CorePower Yoga classes are taught by passionate and encouraging certified yoga instructors who take a typical yoga practice and dial up the intensity. The spa-like studios are built with green practices in mind and operate to meet the highest standards of service and quality.
203 Rosecrans St
San Diego, California 92106Get Directions