All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed April 5, 2013
What You'll Get
Fried green tomatoes are a time-honored tradition of the American South, second only to stealing magnolias and midnight Yankee tipping. Indulge in refined Southern customs with today’s Groupon for Southern-influenced fare at Cotton Grill located in Lexington's historic Old Mill. Choose from three dining options:
- For $10, you get $20 worth of lunch fare and drinks.
- For $15, you get $30 worth of dinner fare and drinks.
- For $20, you get four-course, prix-fixe wine-pairing dinner for one person (a $40 value).
Cotton Grill chef Jason Palmer melds classic French and American culinary techniques within a ruggedly elegant setting overlooking Mill Pond. Taste a Southern flair for sustenance on any of Cotton Grill's made-to-order menus, boasting gastronomic goodies such as she-crab soup, po' boy sandwiches, roasted duck breast and leg confit, and jumbo lump crab cakes. A four-course, prix-fixe wine-pairing menu option elevates Southern cuisine with restrained elegance, much like a dinner table being lifted in the air by a tuxedoed forklift.
- Brock grows his own herbs, and purchases what is in season and as much local produce as possible, as well as Adluh grits and flour. He describes Cotton Grill’s culinary style as “American cuisine with a Southern flair." – The State
- Wonderful. New chef has a great new menu. She crab soup is the best ever. Love the food and friendly and elegant atmosphere. – June, Urbanspoon
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 7, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Dinner reservation recommended on weekends. No cash back. Tax and gratuity not included. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.