Players are locked in a themed room—such as a dark, postapocalyptic bunker—and given one hour to find clues, solve puzzles, and escape
About This Deal
Countdown Louisville reopens on May 30, 2020
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Choose From Three Options
- $71 for a private room-escape game for four; valid for Ransom Room only ($112 value)
- $89 for a private room-escape game for six; valid for Ransom Room only ($144 value)
- $106 for a private room-escape game for up to eight; valid for Ransom Room only ($176 value)
Need To Know
About Countdown Louisville
Countdown Louisville takes the nail-biting, tension-wrenching thrills of your favorite flicks but casts you as the protagonist. With rooms full of clues, puzzles, and codes, Countdown counts on your ability to work as a team and find your way out of the trickiest situations in time to save yourselves and each other. The immersive design surrounds you with sights and sounds, demanding every ounce of attention to find your way out in time. Here are a few of the adventures waiting for you at Countdown:
- Electrovault: It's the night of Anika Tesla's birthday when someone in your group discovers her shadowy secret. Stuck on the 77th floor of her Manhattan penthouse, you and your compatriots must find a way out before a 10,000 volt disaster.
- Ransom: You and your pals discover a ransom note for a famous singer that leads you into a trap...of course. To win both your freedom and hers, you must think like a psychopath and beat him at his own game.
- Survival: In a post-apocalyptic world you and your team are divided into two identical bunkers, completely cut off from everything you've known. With no light, no communication, and no obvious way out, can you break down the walls that separate you in time?