For those experienced in wheel thrown ceramics, hone your technique. Learn to use clay more efficiently, and make increasingly complex forms. Weekly demonstrations will include throwing, building, and glazing techniques.
Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- In-person class (with reduced capacity) closely following Restore Illinois guidelines.
- Face coverings required throughout the duration of class.
- Includes COVID-19 cleaning fee.
- Includes 1 free bag of clay.
Class Starting Friday, September 18
- Friday, September 18, 9:30AM- 12:30PM
- Friday, September 25, 9:30AM- 12:30PM
- Friday, October 02, 9:30AM- 12:30PM
- Friday, October 09, 9:30AM- 12:30PM
- Friday, October 16, 9:30AM- 12:30PM
- Friday, October 23, 9:30AM- 12:30PM
Class Starting Friday, October 30
- Friday, October 30, 9:30AM- 12:30PM
- Friday, November 06, 9:30AM- 12:30PM
- Friday, November 13, 9:30AM- 12:30PM
- Friday, November 20, 9:30AM- 12:30PM
- Friday, December 04, 9:30AM- 12:30PM
- Friday, December 11, 9:30AM- 12:30PM
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Ceramics classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, Evanston Art Center, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Must be 18 or older to attend
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged, altered, or redeemed for other dates, but may send a friend in place.
- Must present CourseHorse confirmation email upon arrival.
- Purchaser name must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with CourseHorse and course provider for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
- Note, additional equipment or materials may be required or included in purchase price, see course description for details.