Choose from Eight Options
$25 for one admission to a Dallas Cowboys tailgate party (up to a $65 value). Choose from the following home-game parties:
- Sunday, September 7, at noon against the against the San Francisco 49ers
- Sunday, September 28, at 4 p.m. against the New Orleans Saints
- Sunday, October 5, at 8:30 a.m. against the Houston Texans
- Sunday, October 19, at noon against the New York Giants
- Monday, October 27, at 4 p.m. against the Washington Redskins
- Sunday, November 2, at 8:30 a.m. against the Arizona Cardinals
- Thursday, November 27, at noon against the Philadelphia Eagles
- Sunday, December 21, at 12:20 p.m. against the Indianapolis Colts
Each tailgate party begins three hours prior to kickoff, all-you-can-eat grilled burgers, hot dogs, and brats, drinks, live music from a DJ, and TV access. Guests can stay and watch the game at the tailgate. For additional trips to buffet, participants should obtain free food tickets from registration table. An additional fee applies for food and drink at post-game party.
Cowboy Fan Connection
For the guests of Cowboy Fan Connection, a Dallas Cowboys game actually starts three hours before kickoff. For both home and away games, the company hosts all-inclusive tailgate parties—with or without tickets to the game itself—that keep revelers sustained with burgers, brats, drinks, and raffles for Cowboys merchandise. Customers can dress the part with apparel from the online store to show off their fandom or eerie resemblance to Troy Aikman to current and former players during private autograph sessions.
In addition to game-day events, Cowboy Fan Connection also hosts Saturday-night dinner parties where fans come together to break bread as sportswriter Mickey Spagnola and former Cowboy Nate Newton broadcast their weekly radio program, Radio Road Show. Stadium tours the day before or after a game enable fans to guide themselves throughout Cowboys Stadium, while off-season trips such as a weekend in the Bahamas give fans the chance to draw up defensive plays in the sand with current and former Cowboys.