The entire family can munch on tasty treats from around the world while enjoying music and entertainment
About This Deal
Taste The World Festival
Food vendors and expert bartenders combine to showcase their skills while attendees eat, drink, and dance the day away at Taste The World Festival. The fest offers guests an authentic experience filled with culinary concoctions, live entertainment, and delectable drinks, where several nations from around the world come together for a multicultural celebration of diversity, entertainment, and socialization.
- Age restriction: must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages
- Free admission for children 10 and under
- Dates and times:
- Saturday, October 23, 2021: 11 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Sunday, October 24, 2021: 11 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Transportation: free and paid city parking available around the festival
- The festival features food and drinks from international vendors, as well as music and other entertainment. Beer, drinks, soda, and water are available for purchase.
- $5 beer, $7 premium cocktails available for purchase.