All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $13.50 for $20 worth of New Orleans–style seafood at lunch for two or more
- $18.50 for $30 worth of New Orleans–style seafood at dinner for two or more
- $63 for $100 toward catering
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in Only. Not valid with other offers or specials. For catering, please call at least 3 days in advance to place order. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Crescent City Connection Sports & Oyster Bar
There are televisions all over the place inside Crescent City Connection, but once your server arrives with your order, you probably won't be looking up much to watch them. Here, the kitchen pays homage to New Orleans food and culture with seafood feasts fit for the biggest of Big Easy appetites. Local Galveston fishermen drop off fresh catches, and the restaurant's chefs spin them into incredible dishes that look as good as they taste. Here are a few to consider when you visit:
- Crawfish bBread: It's already legendary. As the Connection's most popular menu item, this appetizer treats diners to hunks of Louisiana French bread stuffed with crawfish and creamed cheese.
- Gumbo: There's the traditional gumbo—New Orleans–style with a dark roux—and there's the Gumbo Ya Ya, which is studded with andouille sausage and chicken.
- Nola Boy: This po' boy features chicken breast, creole mayonnaise, swiss cheese, and fried ham stacked on French bread.
- Red Snapper Royale: Pan-seared red snapper comes with fried oysters and sautéed shrimp in a creole lemon-butter sauce. And it's all served over crawfish fried rice.