What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $51 for one week of Foundations classes ($100 value)
- $103 for one week of Foundations classes and four weeks of unlimited classes ($290 value)
View the schedule.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Must activate by expiration date on voucher; membership expires 30 days from activation date. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About CrossFit Hierarchy
CrossFit Hierarchy doesn't claim to possess any fitness secrets. No mysteries are kept hidden among the iron plates or row machines. What the box does offer is exceptional coaching, an inclusive environment, and all the tools needed to pursue physical and mental well being.
- Coaches are all CrossFit certified, and many hold specialized certifications as well as academic degrees that further inform their expertise.
- Environment is key in keeping members motivated. Though CrossFit is technically a solo sport, no athlete stands alone, and Hierarchy is proud to create a space where veterans and beginners can all feel welcome.
- Tools make hard work more efficient. Members will find a selection gymnastics rings, pull-up bars, free weights, and cardio machines to maximize each workout.