All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 28, 2012
Reviewed March 21, 2012
Reviewed January 9, 2012
What You'll Get
Since the rise of the Internet, people have struggled to tear their now-useless phone books in half. Bulk up to succeed where others have failed with today’s Groupon to CrossFit Simi Valley.
$49 for one month of unlimited CrossFit classes (a $150 value)
- CrossFit curriculum imparts functional-training exercises inspired by gymnastics, track and field, and Olympic weightlifting
- Build strength, coordination, endurance, and speed
- 24 one-hour classes per week, including early morning, evening, and weekend sessions
- Taught by certified CrossFit instructors who tailor scale, load, and intensity to each participant’s fitness level
- Exercisers new to CrossFit workouts must complete three Elements orientations before attending other types of classes.<p>
CrossFit Simi Valley
Retired Navy SEAL Andy Rios and the other trainers at CrossFit Simi Valley help clients reach new heights of physical fitness and mental toughness by leading workouts that can be tailored to a wide range of skill sets and fitness goals. Each of the gym’s one-hour group training sessions revolves around a workout of the day composed of such official CrossFit exercises as overhead squats, ring dips, and handstand push-ups. A certified CrossFit coach shares technique tips as the group performs barbell lifts, bodyweight exercises, and lung-bolstering opera solos.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 5, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Must sign waiver. New members only. Classes are non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.