Skilled instructor teaches students the Basic Steps of dances such as Salsa, Rumba, and The Swing, in either private or group setting
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Two Private Dance Lessons
- Five Private Dance Lessons
- Two Private Lessons with 4 weeks of Group Classes
- Private Lessons are 45 min in length.
- Group Class option Includes up to one class per week.
- No partner or dance experience required.
- Wedding choreography is available with an additional charge per lesson.
About A Chat with Dance for Fitness
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Experienced and patient instructors that can teach Latin styles from fun Salsa through sultry Bachata to elegant ballroom styles as waltz and foxtrot and popular 2-step choreography with 3 convenient locations: Tigard, Beaverton, and Portland.
What equipment is provided? Is there anything visitors need to bring?
Students just need to wear comfortable clothing. No tennis shoes, flip flops, or shoes with sharp heels. Apart from that, they need to be prepared to have fun!
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
Beyond the compulsion to share what I love with others, I am enthralled with the art and act of teaching dance! Dance should be fun and available for everyone!!!
What do you love most about your job?
What I love most about my job is getting to be creative in all aspects of the word, from customizing a teaching method for each student to choreographing a wedding performance!