A raw steak can reduce the swelling of a black eye just as easily as the charcoal markings of a well-cooked steak can draw it back on. Make artful use of cuisine with today’s Groupon to Artisan Meat & Fish in Granite Bay. Choose between the following options:
- For $30, you get a party platter for 10 people (a $65.83 total value), which includes the following:
- Four stuffed zucchinis (a $3.48 each)
- 10 stuffed mushroom caps (a $19.99 value)
- 12 potato skins (a $20 value)
- Four prawn skewers (a $2.98 value each)
- For $10, you get $20 worth of fresh fish, meat, spices, and gourmet side dishes.<p>
The deli crew at Artisan Meat & Fish, recently featured on KCRA 3 Kitchen, dishes out custom cuts, fresh fish, rubs, and gourmet side dishes. Party platters gear up fans for maximum football viewing with stuffed zucchinis and mushroom caps, prawns, and bacon and cheese potato skins stuffed in an oversize, edible bullhorn. The butchery’s selection of meat and fish ranges from buffalo burgers to tandoori halibut skewers. Though prices fluctuate, a pound of natural strip loin may head home for $15.99 per pound alongside a pound of natural extra-lean beef for $4.99, and gourmet sides such as curry chicken salad ($7.99/lb.) complement artisan and specialty sandwiches.