Decadent, indulgent desserts are baked fresh throughout the day, including skillet cookies, bundt-cake shakes, and small-batch gelato
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
Need To Know
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 20% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Decadent Coffee and Dessert Bar
Decadent Coffee and Dessert Bar invites customers to indulge, offering a full menu of fresh desserts that are made from scratch throughout the day. Grab a cup of coffee—one of Decadent's signature blends—and pair it with desserts such as:
- Hot donuts: Glazed donuts are topped with a scoop of vanilla bean gelato—made in small batches each day—plus a drizzle of caramel.
- Decadent "Cake It Up" shake: The customer's choice of bundt cake—flavors include vanilla birthday cake, lemon, and red velvet—is blended with two scoops of gelato for a creamy, indulgent treat.
- S'mores skillet: A fresh-baked chocolate-chip skillet cookie is topped with chocolate chips, a mound of toasted marshmallow, plus chocolate drizzle and a dusting of graham crackers.