Barre, yoga, aerial hammock, mind-ball rolling, or indoor cycling classes designed to tone the body and improve overall wellbeing
What You'll Get
- 60-minute barre, dance cardio, 30:30, yoga, and aerial hammock, or 45-minute indoor cycling or trampoline sessions, designed to tone the body, improve overall fitness and flexibility, and relax the mind.
- View the class schedule
- Amenities: unlimited access to an alkaline water system
- About the instructors: All instructors have gone through an extensive anatomy-based training and certification with the Senior Training Team before working with clients
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. May redeem across visits. Valid only at listed locations. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Valid for new clients only or clients that have not taken or trialed a class in 12 months or more. 5-class pack must be used within 2 months of redemption. 10-class pack must be used within 3 months of redemption. Not valid for special events, fundraisers, or private rides. Offer is not eligible for any promo codes or discounts that are advertised by define studios. Cycle sneakers required. Can bring own or rent for $2 at studio. Grip sox required for all body (barre) classes and 30:30 classes. Can bring own or purchase at studio Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Define Body & Mind
Define Body & Mind's concept is simple: to ensure clients are at their best, mentally, physically, and spiritually. To achieve this goal, the company—which boasts more than a dozen studios in the US and abroad—provides numerous wellness offerings.
- DEFINE body: During this results-driven workout, the instructor mixes Pilates with yoga and ballet-barre moves to strengthen cores and tone muscles.
- DEFINE yoga: Focused on improving flexibility while invigorating the mind and body, this class uses the mind ball-rolling technique to increase range of motion and loosen muscle knots.
- DEFINE rev: A blend of isometrics and cardio, this class burns calories with high-intensity cardio workouts on a stationary bike.
- DEFINE hammock: This class focuses on building core strength while lengthening and decompressing the spine.
- DEFINE bounce: A 45 minute high intensity low impact training on the trampoline combined with targeted barre work. Trampolines are 20% more cardio effective than treadmills and give 80% less stress to your knees.
- DEFINE beat: A high intensity low impact training combining dance cardio and sculpting. Easy to follow choreography, while moving to the music.