What You'll Get
Drive-in theaters replaced drive-thru theaters, known for their bargain-priced, no-frills versions of popular films, such as One Man and a Baby and Star War. Avoid cutting corners with today’s Groupon to [Dependable Drive-In] http://www.dependabledrivein.com/index.htm) in Coraopolis. Choose between the following options:
- For $10, you get a movie package for two (a $20.93 total value). Each package includes:
- Two adults tickets (a $6.50 value each)
- One 85-ounce popcorn (a $3.65 value)
Two 16-ounce drinks (a $2.14 value each)<p>
- For $20, you get a movie package for four (a $41.86 total value). Each package includes:
- Four adults tickets (a $6.50 value each)
- Two 85-ounce popcorns (a $3.65 value each)
- Four 16-ounce drinks (a $2.14 value each)
Dependable Drive-In has emblazoned its four outdoor screens with the latest blockbusters for more than 61 years, piquing the admiration of Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reporters. Customers can park their cars, vans, or mule-drawn carriages in the drive-in’s enormous lot, where they can watch back-to-back double features whilst snuggled within their vehicle’s cozy interior. As celebrity-saturated images illuminate the night, audience members can feast on popcorn and soft drinks from one of the three concession stands. A schedule of features including Happy Feet Two can entertain youthful spectators, and uproarious comedies such as Jack and Jill can amuse adults and fill the night air with sounds of hearty guffaws and nose-snorted sodas.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 1, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per vehicle. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to availability. Must be 18 or older or accompanied by a guardian for R-rated movies. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.