All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed September 3, 2013
Reviewed August 24, 2013
Reviewed August 16, 2013
What You'll Get
Learning about science at camp is safer than experiencing it firsthand by ingesting a beaker or reanimating a cherished family parakeet. Bring science to life with this Groupon.
- $150 for a five-day kids’ science camp (a $324 value) <p>
A full day of camp runs from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for kids entering kindergarten through sixth grade in the fall. Choose from 12 options:
Monday, July 22 to Friday, July 26
- Crazy Coaster Science and Sea-fari Park in Kirkland
- Wacky Mega-Bot Tech at Woodsen Montessori in Bothell<p>
Monday, July 29 to Friday, August 2
- Crazy Coaster Science and Sea-fari Park at Woodsen Montessori in Bothell<p>
Monday, August 5 to Friday, August 9
- Astronaut Adventure Camp at United Methodist Church in Bothell
- Astronaut Adventure Camp in Issaquah<p>
Monday, August 12 to Friday, August 16
- The Ultimate Survival Zone at United Methodist Church in Bothell
- Crazy Coaster Science and Sea-fari Park in Issaquah
- Crazy Coaster Science and Sea-fari Park in Sammamish
- Crazy Coaster Science and Sea-fari Park at Seattle University<p>
Monday, August 19 to Friday, August 23
- Wacky Mega-Bot Tech at United Methodist Church in Bothell
- Wacky Mega-Bot Tech in Issaquah
- The Ultimate Survival Zone at Seattle University<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 6, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 24 hr cancellation notice required. Must sign waiver. Deal valid only for listed locations. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Destination Science
Build an electric powered roller coaster. Create a superhero mobile. Design and battle a team of robots. Launch rockets to new speeds and heights. The children who engage in these once-in-a-lifetime activities at Destination Science camps aren't just having fun—they're learning science. At over 130 camp locations in six states, counselors lead campers ages 5 to 11 through a full week of hands-on exploration in various disciplines. Aided by kid-friendly tools, entertaining demonstrations, and inventive lesson plans, they teach campers the basics of scientific inquiry through the fun of exploration and experimentation. The four main camps focus on topics ranging from human and marine biology to astronomy, engineering, and physics, often with engaging games and hands-on projects. All of Destination Science's instructors are experienced educators and university students, each focused in the sciences and chosen for their ability to relate to children and build an effective baking-soda volcano.