Getting a family portrait memorializes your loved ones in a way that lasts longer than making pancakes that look like them. Your family is picture-perfect with this voucher.
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for a 30-minute on-location photo shoot (a $75 value) and print package (a $328 total value)
- $59 for a 60-minute on-location photo-shoot (a $95 value) and print package (a $348 total value)
The print package includes:
- Five edited web-optimized images (a $225 value)
- One 5”x7” print (a $12 value)
- One 8”x10” print (a $16 value)
Digital Powers Photography
For Ruth, photographs are a vital record of life. Her love of photography flourished with the growth of her daughter, whose high-functioning mental disability has gifted Ruth not only patience, but the desire to work with families of all kinds—especially those with their own special-needs children—in photo shoots. Today, Ruth relies on natural lighting and her eye for playful composition during on-location and in-studio photo shoots for newborns, teens, couples, and families. To complement the prints from her sessions, she also supplies housewares such as Kotori jewelry and Organic Bloom picture frames.