Award-winning vineyard offers up a selection of its prized varietals, sending patrons home with a keepsake glass. Valid thru Mon-Fri only.
About This Deal
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Voucher can only be used Monday thru Friday, no weekends
About DiMatteo Vineyards
In the farmlands of New Jersey's outer coastal plains, the soil and climate work in harmony to create a haven for ripe, flavorful grapes. DiMatteo Vineyards takes advantage of nature's bounty, carefully cultivating the grapes and producing award-winning wine by the barrelful. Along with traditional reds and whites, the winery whips up their own unique varietals with palatable twists.
- Pasquale Red: DiMatteo's signature wine tingles tastebuds with a sweet, fruity flavor and smooth finish.
- Traminette: Made with a new American variety of grape—a cross between gaverts and sevval—this white wine harkens to German Gewürztraminer with a sweet and spicy flavor and floral aroma.
- Cranberry Wine: New Jersey cranberries impart a light body and pleasant aroma, which can be enjoyed year-round.