Aside from wearing boldly lettered sandwich boards, the human body communicates most clearly and efficiently through its feelers and its eyebrows. Give eyebrows the customization they seek with today’s Groupon to Dimple Threading Salon in Huntingdon Valley. Choose between the following options:
- For $10, you get a threading package (up to a $21 total value), which includes the following:
- One eyebrow-threading session (a $13 value)
- One upper-lip threading (an $8 value) or lower-lip threading session (a $5 value)
- For $25, you get three threading packages (up to a $63 total value), which include the following:
- Three eyebrow-threading sessions (a $39 value)
- Three upper-lip threading (a $24 value) or lower-lip threading sessions (a $15 value)<p>
Proprietor and expert threader Dimple Patel has been threading away unwanted facial follicles for more than a decade. An ancient Indian hair removal modality that proves gentler than waxing, threading employs pure cotton string to acutely piece away hair at the root. The sanitary, chemical-free session commences with a thin coating of baby powder on the hirsute areas, which helps quiet the tantrums of infantile skin cells and minimizes discomfort. An aesthetician then dislodges ill-favored strands from eyebrows and upper or lower lips. The threading process sloughs off dry skin, exposing smooth epidermal exteriors and retiring the expired cells to nearby shuffleboard courts. The procedure ends with an application of cleansing toner. To maintain a velveteen visage, clients should expect to rethread every two to three weeks, and frequent threading may even stunt the growth of future follicles.
Dimple Threading Salon
Dimple Threading Salon's eponymous cosmetologist adds cheeky flair to faces with her quick and hypoallergenic threading and waxing treatments. Honing her skills in her native India, Dimple now wields 10 years of experience to carefully sculpt brows and depilate faces using the ancient method of threading. When targeting larger areas on her female clients, Dimple dips her disposable waxing wands into hypoallergenic Satin Smooth wax just once to ensure no contamination as she wheedles away hair from legs, arms, and three-piece fur suits.
2557 Huntingdon Pike
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania 19006