Mastering a peerless golf swing requires intense concentration on the arc of the club and a healthy disregard for the condition of your neighbor’s statue garden. Control your projectile’s path with today’s Groupon to Pierce Park Greens on Pierce Park Lane or at Divotz Driving Range on Franklin Road. Choose from the following options:
- For $17, you get a punch card good for five buckets of 110 range balls (a $35 value), redeemable at either Pierce Park Greens or Divotz Driving Range.
- For $20, you get a private 30-minute beginner or intermediate golf lesson at Pierce Park Greens (a $45 value).
- For $45, you get a golf play-and-practice package at Pierce Park Greens that includes the following (up to a $104 total value):
- Eight rounds at Pierce Park’s nine-hole par 3 course (up to a $64 value)
- Eight small buckets of driving-range balls (a $40 value)
Owned and managed by lifelong golfers, Pierce Park Greens and Divotz Driving Range are a joint venture that provides two convenient haunts for golfing pursuits. Those wielding a driving-range punch card can cart their bag of trick sticks to either location, where a bucket of 110 range balls and all-grass tees yearn to be compressed together in the momentary marriage that precedes an explosive divot and a heroic post-shot pose. Runaway swings gain traction in 30-minute lessons with instructors Craig Hartman or Dave Parker, who dedicate their golf skills to correcting pupils’ slices, shanks, and existentially troubling swing thoughts. Eight rounds at Pierce Park Greens’s nine-hole 854-yard course provides intensive short-game practice, as players contend with relatively small greens while multiple holes measuring fewer than 100 yards may hasten players’ paths on their quests for the elusive hole-in-one.
Pierce Park Greens’s rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.