All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Going out for a family meal is an ideal way to celebrate another successful invasion of the neighborhood block party’s bounce castle. Conquer your hunger with today’s Groupon to Dolphin Seafood Restaurant. Choose between the following options:
- For $30, you get a lobster meal for two (up to a $68.51 total value, depending on location), which includes the following:
- Two soups (up to a $5.99 value each)
- One shrimp cocktail (up to an $8.55 value)
- Two 1.25-pound lobsters, each with two sides (a $23.99 value each)
- For $60, you get a lobster meal for four (up to a $137.02 value, depending on location), which includes the following:
- Four soups (up to a $5.99 value each)
- Two shrimp cocktails (up to an $8.55 value each)
- Four 1.25-pound lobsters, each with two sides (a $23.99 value each)<p>
Dolphin Seafood Restaurant sates surfside cravings with an extensive menu that features fresh lobster and local seafood-centric eats. Diners can christen palates with sips of seafood bisque or creamy new england clam chowder before sending jumbo shrimp sailing into mouths on a wave of cocktail sauce. Whole 1.25-pound lobsters arrive steamed and paired with a duo of sides such as fries, rice pilaf, or coleslaw. Dolphin’s atmosphere is low-key and casual, with a glowing blue bar, minimalist seating, and indoor docking space for compact schooners.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 29, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Not valid until 11/2/11. Valid only for option and location purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Dine-in only. Not valid 12/31-1/1 or 2/14. Must choose from menu (Cambridge), (Natick). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dolphin Seafood Restaurant
With two locations situated in the heart of Harvard Square and Natick, Dolphin Seafood Restaurant reflects the unique maritime flavors of Boston and the Atlantic coast, receiving daily shipments of fresh seafood such as Chesapeake Bay oysters and Maine clams. Cooks stir fresh pots of New England clam chowder and broil filets of Bluefish, Idaho rainbow trout, and swordfish swathed in butter and garlic over their breadcrumb-flavored scales. At each restaurant, patrons can unwind in the evenings in a lounge with beers on tap, sports on the TV, and martini glasses filled with specialty cocktails.