Award winning boutique winery offers food, wine glasses and swag to accompany your wine tasting in safe, gorgeous mountainside location
About This Deal
- platter with warm baguette and choice of cheese, all local
- Two wine tasting glasses with DuCard logo
- Two fun DuCard t-shirts with choice of wine slogan - matched to your personality and interest
- By ABC regulations, wine is not included in this offer.
- DuCard wines area available for purchase by the bottle and by the flight (red, white or mixed) for enjoyment at spread out lawn seating or under heated tent.
About DuCard Vineyards
Though DuCard Vineyards has only been around a few years, its property—situated on the edge of Shenandoah National Park—has yielded grapes for the last decade. At first, they formed the flavorful foundation of pours at a nearby winery, whose product went on to win best wine in the state at the Virginia Governor’s Cup. After this, DuCard's winemakers used the grapes to craft varieties for friends and families, and growing demand virtually willed DuCard Vineyards into existence soon thereafter.
Besides its meticulously sustainable operation, DuCard's grounds host a tasting room for sampling everything from raspberry-flavored reds to whites with hints of peach and lemon peel. A "hidden gem," according to The Madison Eagle, the vineyards also host numerous year-round events, including board-game days and live music more melodious than somebody tapping an empty wineglass until it's refilled.