Insured professionals clear ash and soot from chimneys using brushes and high-powered vacuums
What You'll Get
- Type of sweep: standard and mechanical
- Standard: A technician runs brushes and high-powered vacuums along the chimney to prevent soot and creosote from entering the home.
- Mechanical: This is a higher-powered version of the standard method. A technician uses a motor that twists and turns wire brushes, cables and chains at a quick speed to rid the chimney shaft of hard creosote and glaze.
- Services included: chimney, damper, and chimney box inspection
- Length of service: about 30-45 minutes
- Service radius: valid only within 45 miles of zip code 21117
- What gets cleaned out? creosote, a black residue caused by wood oils that accumulates inside chimneys
- When to do it: Chimneys, fireplaces, and vents should be inspected at least once a year.
- Risks of unmaintained chimneys: costly repairs, house fires, and unwanted critters
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only within 45 miles of zip code 21117. Appointment required. Additional charge of $8 per foot if chimney exceeds 12'. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per household. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Duct Duct Clean
Certified by National Air Duct Cleaners Association, Duct Duct Clean is a local company that offers services that can prevent energy waste, fire hazards, and air contamination. Their specialists provide residential and commercial duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning services as well as chimney sweeps.