All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed December 18, 2017
· Reviewed October 21, 2017
· Reviewed September 22, 2017
What You'll Get
|_Jump to: Reviews||Ways To Use Today’s Groupon_|
Today’s Groupon gets you a fun-filled day for two at Dulles Golf Center & Sports Park for just $18 (fun normally costs $36). Head to Dulles for two rounds of mini-golf, two small buckets of balls for the driving range, and six batting cage tokens. Take a friend or your kids along to share the fun, or selfishly hoard the fun in case there’s a fun shortage due to the depletion of the world’s fun reserves.
Located off Route 28 near Dulles Town Center (one mile from Route 7), this sports park has something for everyone—from batting cages to sand volleyball courts to a mini-golf rock garden to a premium golf range. The driving range, which Golf Range Magazine has ranked one of the Top 100 Golf Ranges in America since 2001, is home to PGA Director of Instruction Chuck Will’s very own golf academy—the oddly named Chuck Will Golf Academy. Chuck Will was named Virginia’s Top Golf Instructor after Todd Smythe moved to Tennessee for a job at a glass factory.
Dulles is open late (until 10 p.m. on weeknights and 11 p.m. on the weekends) so take advantage of cool nights and fewer crowds at the well-lit facility.
What’s more: if you’re looking for an outing for more than just the two of you, Dulles’s affiliate company Fun Company Picnics is offering a special deal exclusively for purchasers of today’s Groupon, For just $350 (37% off the $550 value), Groupon-buyers can take a group of up to 25 people on a Dulles day trip. The four-hour outing includes use of the picnic pavilion and unlimited use of the golf range, mini-golf course, batting cages, beach volleyball, basketball, and horseshoes. Though food isn’t included, you’re welcome to BYOB (and your own food). At just $14 per guest, this deal is sweet for a birthday party, family reunion, company event, or Pagan celebration. Sound good? Ask a Dulles staff member for a tour while you’re out using your Groupon.
- Possibly the best thing about this driving range is the location. Its located just right off 28, giving people like me an easy way to get to the range. The fairway areas are decent enough for a range; they plenty of targets and distance markings. – Christianne B., Insider Pages
- We’ve played mini golf here a few times and it was always fun… The driving range is nice but can get busy during peak hours. – Jennifer W., Insider Pages
- I go here for the batting cages… They also have a driving range and mini golf. Go hit some balls! – Takaki K., Yelp
Ways To Use Today's Groupon
Since today’s deal is chock-full of three fun activities, we created a list to help you figure out the best way to plan your visit at Dulles:
- Mini-golf, batting cages, driving range
- Mini-golf, driving range, batting cages
- Driving range, mini-golf, batting cages
- Driving range, batting cages, mini-golf
- Batting cages, driving range, mini-golf
- Batting cages, mini-golf, driving range
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 1, 2009. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person Limit 2 per family Not valid with any other offers Not valid for group events Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dulles Golf Center & Sports Park
Each element of the sporting symphony emanates from its respective part of Dulles Golf Center & Sports Park: the pings of golf balls from the driving range, the smacks of the volleyball from the sand courts, and the line-drive cracks from the batting cages. The covered, lighted range—which Golf Range magazine ranked as one of the Top 50 Standalone Golf Ranges in America in 2013—is home to PGA Director of Instruction Chuck Will and his golf academy. It's also big brother to an 18-hole miniature golf course decorated with the scaled-down versions of historic lighthouses, which lends the course a nautical charm and might help anyone find safe passage on a particularly foggy night.