All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
February 24, 2012
December 25, 2011
December 4, 2011
What You'll Get
Like romance novels, dumplings fit tempting tidbits into a small but steamy package. Passionately devour cuisine with today's Groupon to DunoBaby Tapioca Cafe. Choose between the following options:
- For $15, you get a meal for two (up to a $33.30 total value). The meal includes the following:
- Two drinks (up to a $4.95 value each)
- Two entrees (up to an $8.95 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $5.50 value)
- For $7, you get $15 worth of anything on the [drink menu] (http://www.dunobabytapioca.com/menu/drinks) and entree menu. Tea, coffee, and smoothies range from $2.85–$4.95, while entrees and sandwiches range from $3.25–$8.95.
Dishes from the menu at DunoBaby Tapioca Cafe unite elements from Japanese, Taiwanese, Vietnamese, and other Asian cuisines while tea, juice, coffee, and smoothies in 34 flavors quench thirst. Dining duos can appease a parched throat with almond milk tea, or sip a smoothie in such flavors as avocado, pomegranate, or pumpkin. Seafood fried rice backstrokes in tomato sauce, and the meat combination crêpe unifies grilled chicken, salami, and ham under the roof of a slightly crispy, Taiwanese-style vertical shell. Like an ice-cream truck driver caught in a monsoon, the strawberry-banana desert crêpe uses whipped cream to shield itself from a downpour of fruit, chocolate, or caramel syrup. Between bites, diners can surf the web with free WiFi, play complimentary board games, or twiddle one another's thumbs.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 27, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Limit 1 per table, 2 per table of 4 or more. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.