Misaligned vertebrae can pinch the spinal cord, cutting off Internet access to the brain. Stay connected with this Groupon.
$49 for a pain consultation package (a $480 total value)
- Chiropractic consultation (a $75 value)
- Comprehensive pain and wellness evaluation, including applied kinesiology and muscle balance testing (a $148 value)
- X-rays, if necessary (a $100 value)
- Acugraph computerized acupuncture analysis (a $70 value)
- Intersegmental traction massage with heat packs (a $58 value)
- Qi Gong pain and healing treatment (a $29 value)<p>
During an initial 15- to 20-minute consultation, practitioners explore the patient’s health history to determine when aches first appeared and how long they’ve persisted. Palpation, muscle balance testing, x-rays, applied kinesiology, and other diagnostic techniques aim to pinpoint the root of each individual’s ailment. Equipped with this information, doctors deliver a therapeutic traction massage to help soothe problem areas.
Dr. Sherry Durrett D.C.
The year 2015 marks an important anniversary for doctor of chiropractic Dr. Sherry Durrett, D.C. and her wellness clinic, Durrett Chiropractic & Natural Healthcare Clinic. For 30 years now, she and her team of specialists have been treating patients naturally, avoiding the use of drugs and surgery in the process. The team's repertoire is fully stocked with alternative methods, including chiropractic massage, therapeutic exercise, disc decompression and techniques such as applied kinesiology, which uses the body's muscles to diagnose how an individual's body is functioning. The right treatment, of course, depends on the condition, and Dr. Durrett treats a laundry list of issues. She curbs everything from allergies and headaches to sleeping problems caused by harnessing too many sheep from the ceiling.