Kids can learn important cooking skills, the basics of nutrition, and more during fun hands-on classes with an experienced instructor
What You'll Get
- During these fun hands-on classes, children can learn practical cooking skills such as knife use, frying, baking, and flavoring, as well as the basics of nutrition, kitchen math and science, and food production.
- What’s included: an experienced instructor, all the materials needed, and a large take-home snack
- Skill level: good for all skill levels
- Class schedule
- Class subjects:
- Savory sauces and dips (pt. 1 and 2)
- Mediterranean cooking (pt. 1 and 2)
- Fresh pasta making
- Pasta sauces lab
- Sweets and baking (pt. 1 and 2)
- Preserving (jams, pickles, and more)
- Sweet and savory pies
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Valid only at listed locations. Valid for children aged 8-14 years old. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Eat Local
Eat Local offers frozen meals made from scratch using techniques and ingredients a good cook would use at home. During their cooking classes, they teach students how to do the same. Every item on the menu is handmade using west coast ingredients and top-notch proteins: grass-fed meat, hormone-free chicken, and wild-caught seafood. Their frozen meals are available in Eat Local stores, select grocers, and online at eatlocalonline.com. Online orders can be shipped to individual doorsteps or rabbit holes. Those jonesing to make their own edibles can enroll in classes that guide the creation of pasta, marshmallows, home canning, or keto-friendly meals.