Getting photos taken is a great way to document your life and convince yourself at any given moment that you’re not just a brain floating in a jar somewhere. Get existential evidence with this Groupon.
$59 for an On-Location Photo Shoot and Prints ($325 Value)
- One-hour on-location photo shoot (a $225 value)
- $100 credit toward prints<p>
Print options include:
- Six 8”x10” and one 5”x7” prints ($100)
- Three 8”x10”, two 5”x7”, and four 4”x6” prints ($97)
- 40 wallet-sized prints with up to 10 different poses ($100)
- High-resolution portrait CD with full copyright release ($300)
- 60”x80” woven blanket ($250)<p>
Run by dynamic husband and wife Timothy and Crissa Paul, EBT Photography captures distinctive images of weddings, graduating seniors, and families around the Indianapolis area. The seasoned shutterbugs portray subjects in a one-of-a-kind manner using a blend of classic portraiture, black-and-white shots, artful close-ups, and ultra-close-ups of nostrils. Seniors let their personalities shine during EBT's customized shoots, which can take place anywhere from a lush front yard to a dramatic railroad setting. Timothy and Crissa also specialize in making sure brides and grooms don't forget their magical day by offering both one- and two-photographer wedding packages.