Much like the earth, tortillas are round, feel best when warm, and were only discovered to be flat after Christopher Columbus sailed over the edge of one. Test culinary hypotheses with today's Groupon to El Charro in Cocoa. Choose between the following options:
- For $22, you get dinner and drinks for two (up to a $45.65 total value), which includes:
- Any one appetizer (up to a $9 value)
- Any two entrees (up to a $14.95 value each)
- A half-pitcher of sangria or draft beer (up to a $6.75 value)
- For $40, you get dinner and drinks for four (up to an $87.55 total value), which includes:
- Any two appetizers (up to a $9 value each)
- Any four entrees (up to a $14.95 value each)
- One pitcher of sangria or draft beer (up to a $9.75 value)
- For $58, you get dinner and drinks for six people (up to a $136.20 total value), which includes:
- Any three appetizers (up to a $9 value each)
- Any six entrees (up to a $14.95 value each)
- Two pitchers of sangria or draft beer (up a $9.75 value each)
El Charro slings an extensive dinner menu of innovative Mexican fare, from stuffed quesadillas and sizzling fajitas to homemade tacos and fruity sangria. Acclimate bellies to spicy cuisine with a cadre of 10 shrimp sautéed in lemon, garlic, and habanero peppers, or play it cool with steak-stuffed quesadillas. Sizzling fajitas saunter over to tables with a posse of bell peppers and onions, backed by flour tortillas, guacamole, sour cream, pico de gallo, and rice. Feed crispy cravings with two homestyle, deep-fried burritos bursting with beef, fresh jalapeño, and cheese, or take on a chromatic trifecta with the tri-color cheese enchiladas swimming like Father Christmas on vacation in a pool of green sauce, sour cream, and red sauce. All orders include fruity sangria or draft beer, ideal for sharing with dates or guzzling in front of thirsty enemies.
916 Forida Ave.
Cocoa, Florida 32922Get Directions