What You'll Get
The taco shell was America’s favorite U-shaped object until the invention of the alphabet by jealous hamburger buns. Help the taco regain its popularity with today’s Groupon to El Papalote Taco & Grill. Choose from the following dining options:
- For $22, you get a dinner for two (up to a $44.96 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $10.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $13.99 value each)
One dessert (up to a $5.99 value)
- For $36, you get a dinner for four (up to an $89.92 total value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $10.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $13.99 value each)
Two desserts (up to a $5.99 value each)
- For $9, you get $18 worth of brunch on Sunday or anything on the lunch menu during the week. Lunch entrees range from $7.49 to $10.99 each. Lunch is served Monday through Friday 11 a.m.-3 p.m. and Sunday breakfast is from 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
Chefs at El Papalote Taco & Grill’s only U.S. location dry-season certified Angus beef and stuff tacos with imported Mexican cheeses to create an authentic menu of northern Mexican fare. Pairs or quartets of diners can prime palates for an evening meal with starters such as spicy jalapeño mozzarella sticks or pork-sausage-infused melted cheese, and the dinner menu’s plethora of tacos folds baja shrimp or santa fe beef into soft tortillas before packing into stomach compartments for the main meal. Desserts such as buñuelos, a crispy fried pastry topped with vanilla ice cream and Mexican cajeta, cap off meals with a sugary crunch and a cappella renditions of the Bonanza theme.
Kids eat free on Sunday, so bring along offspring or a Charles Bronson mini-doppelganger to dig into a savory brunch menu with entrees such as breakfast enchiladas smothered in tomatillo sauce and sour cream ($9.99–$10.99). El Papalote’s rustic décor surrounds eaters in limestone, brick, or pine walls studded with vintage signs. Dark wooden furniture embraces guests as they eat, and stained concrete floors stand ready to catch tumbling taco toppings and candy from BYO-piñatas.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 1, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Limit 1 per table. Not valid until 10/17/11. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Dine-in only. May pay additional fee for entrees over $13.99 and appetizers over $10.99 for dinner options. Lunch served Mon.-Fri. 11AM-3PM and Sunday breakfast from 9AM-12PM. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.