Choose Between Two Options
- $17 for $35 worth of tapas and Empire specialty drinks for two
- $36 for $75 worth of tapas and Empire specialty drinks for four
- Click to view the menu
Empire Supper Club - a 1920's Themed Restaurant
Empire tips its cap to the Roaring Twenties, an era named for its economic prosperity and for the farewell sounds of Earth's last-remaining dinosaurs. To evoke the former, this swanky Vista supper club combines a business-professional dress code with a tapas-style menu that focuses on the more creative dishes of cultural centers worldwide—lobster bruschetta mingles with mahi mahi, sliced brisket, and even jalapeño muffins. But Empire draws in crowds using more than just food. Here are a few other things you can expect:
- Live entertainment: Not only does the staff get into character with costumes, but the whole establishment dons a '20s vibe thanks to live big-band music, torch singers, and the occasional burlesque performance.
- A worthy centerpiece: At the heart of Empire hangs an eight-foot tall chandelier, punctuating the restaurant's Great Gatsby atmosphere.
- Jazz Age decor: An authentic Murderer's Row baseball glove, 1920s boxing gloves, and a Coco Chanel ensemble highlight Empire's collection of relics.
- A snazzy lounge: The second-floor lounge exudes class thanks to a whiskey bar, leather couches, and black-and-white pictures of Al Capone, Babe Ruth, and other icons.