A team has 60 minutes to solve puzzles and break codes in order to escape themed rooms like The Undead and Trapped Below
About This Deal
- Available rooms: The Other Side, The Cursed, The Lost Tomb, Mutiny, Master of Illusion, Undead, Trapped Below, and Encounter.
#####Extreme Escape’s COVID-19 Precautions
- All games are private
- Capacity is reduced to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Guests are strongly encouraged to wear masks
- All staff members wear masks and have their temperature checked before and after each shift
- All surfaces are sanitized frequently
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Extreme Escape’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About Extreme Escape
As soon as the door locks behind you, the timer starts. You have 60 minutes to join forces with your team to solve puzzles and break codes in order to escape. This is the scenario that plays out every day at Extreme Escape, which offers several rooms across its two locations. The specific rooms offered change often; visit Extreme Escape's website for the most up-to-date list of available rooms. Read on to learn more about a few of the rooms:
- Encounter: Your mission has taken a turn for the worse and your team is now face to face with a carnivorous alien. Restore power to Starship Kronos and defeat the creature before it’s too late.
- The Other Side: Supernatural forces have taken over in a small town and you’re their only hope. Venture into a dark dimension in hopes of finding the lost boy, but tread carefully as creatures await your arrival.
- The Undead: Bad news: it's the apocalypse. Worse news: it's the zombie apocalypse. Your team needs to break into a doctor's bunker to steal the antidote before the whole world gets a hankering for brains.
- Trapped Below: A legendary treasure lies deep below the earth's surface. Your team has descended into the depths in a dilapidated elevator lift to uncover the treasure, but you'll need to hurry before the abandoned mine collapses.