Personally tailored fitness regimens with world’s only patented body-type program to help you reduce cellulite and eliminate problem-areas
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Body-type assessment with recommended/unrecommended exercises suited for clients’ body type with a complete review and critique of their current exercise program
- Current lifestyle assessment including a review of current medical & orthopedic background
- Goal setting with full-body measurements
- Individualized, one-on-one personal training session based on body type
- Eight-day nutritional plan
- Hard copy of best-selling book Escape Your Shape and a digital copy of Cellulite Facts & Tips
About Escape Your Shape - With Exude Fitness
Since its establishment in 1985, Exude Fitness has been chronicled by a wealth of television hosts and shows including; being interviewed by Barbara Walters, Diane Sawyer, The Today Show, World News Tonight, and Entertainment Tonight, and has been featured in a myriad of publications, including the New York Times, Wall street Journal, Huffington Post, Cosmopolitan, Vogue, InStyle, and Tatler.
Exude Fitness is one of the country’s oldest and largest motivational one-on-one personal training companies that uses medically-proven solution-based fitness methods coupled with the world’s only patented method of exercising based on body types. Exude helps clients achieve their fitness, health, and aesthetic goals despite any constraints that get in their way. The staff helps clients change their bodies by troubleshooting problem areas and creating an optimal exercise blueprint for each individual and their unique body type. Experienced fitness consultants work with clients of all ages, and tailor a program based on each client's lifestyle, current fitness level, and medical or orthopedic conditions such as obesity, diabetes, arthritis and those with back and knee issues. Encouraging clients to exercise in the environment they feel most comfortable in reaching their goals, Exude's staff performs both in-person and virtual training and can also come to your home, workplace, or gym in the tri-state region to help clients perform each of its exercise programs utilizing minimal equipment and space.