See the city from a new angle, enjoying fresh air and the freedom of the waves
About This Deal
- What’s included: Celebrity Home Cruise or Disco Party Boat Cruise
- Departure location: Bayside Marketplace, Pier 5, Slip 8
- Departure times: cruises depart daily at 12:30, 1:30, 2:30, 3:30, 4:30, 5:30, 6:30, 7:30, 8:30, and 10:30 p.m.; please visit the website to check specific availability prior to purchasing the voucher
- Reservations required.
- Kids 3 and younger ride free.
How to Schedule
- After purchasing your voucher, you’ll receive instructions and a link to schedule the date and time of your tour.
- Please visit the Fiesta Cruises of Miami website to check availability prior to purchasing your voucher. You must have an on-line reservation.
Click here to view the Captain Jimmy’s Tarpon Feeding Experience offer.
Due to Covid-19, and per local and state regulations, we are temporarily closed. Please check our Facebook page (Fiesta Cruises of Miami) for up to date information on re-opening.
Need To Know
About Fiesta Cruises of Miami
Fiesta Cruises of Miami is based on a simple premise: combining Miami nightlife and sightseeing tours, and transporting them to the aquamarine ocean. The result? A nighttime party cruise with disco music, dancing, and views of the skyline, as well as sightseeing cruises that highlight celebrity homes and pristine beaches. The captains also lead chartered fishing trips and Captain Jimmy even brings visitors to a place where they can hand-feed gigantic tarpon fish, which can weigh up to 250 pounds.
Captain Jimmy has fished all his life and wanted to share the wonder of Bayside's native tarpon. The tarpon have come to know Jimmy and wait for him to feed them. As a separate service from his cruises, the captain realized he was in a unique position to provide people with the opportunity to feed a fish that can grow to almost 300 pounds. He designed an area from the dock that would let people get up close and personal, while keeping a safe enough distance—even for young children.
Customers can use custom feeder handles or even hand feed the tarpon. The feeder handles make feeding easy for anyone, even a toddler or young child. Feeders learn interesting facts about the fish known as the Silver King while serving them a bucket of herring.