Float pod keeps one afloat as external stimulation is muted and senses are subdued for mental and physical relaxation and meditation
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Clients can choose one of the following enhancements: infrared sauna, 3D massage chair, hydromassage bed
- Floaters drift into a deeply calm and relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and Epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Tank sessions are designed to relax the mind and body and relieve stress.
- Learn how float pod works and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about float sessions.
- Infrared sauna
- How it works: Infrared heat permeates to the body’s core faster than the warm air of a regular sauna, elevating the heart rate to help boost the metabolism.
- Benefits: On top of the traditional benefits of a sauna session—relaxed muscles and a cleansing, steam-induced sweat—infrared saunas can also play a role in weight-loss regimens.
About Float Therapy & Wellness Spa
From 3D massage chairs to infrared saunas Float Therapy & Wellness Spa provides rejuvenating treatments. The full service spa invites guests to experience a soothing anti- gravity sensation— in pods filled with saline water featuring 1,200 pounds of Epsom salt— relaxing the muscles and relieving stress. However, float therapy is just one of specialities offered other services include:
- Custom Cosmetics
- Full Body Massage
- Infrared Sauna
- Ionic Foot Detox
- Hydro Massage Bed