|_Jump to: Reviews||Pick-Up Lines for Confused People_|
Unarranged flowers are likely to track dirt into your home, and untamed stems could fall between the wall and the back of the toilet or teach your kids swear words. Forget your thoughtlessly unarranged flowers and give the gift of sweet scents and careful design with today’s Groupon to Flowers and More. For $35, today’s Groupon gets you your choice of a green plant or floral arrangement (choose any up to a $60 value, including tax) and free delivery anywhere in Dallas and Rockwall counties (a $5 value). Flowers are the perfect way to dress up the dinner table, cheer up a friend, or remind the pretty girl at the flower shop what a great guy you are. Make Larry in Accounting jealous when you send yourself roses at work, or put a smile on someone else’s face with beautiful, no-fuss gifts and instant décor.
There are endless ways to use your Groupon:
- Your child will move to the head of the class after you give his new teacher the Red Delicious (a $52.95 value), a basket of shiny faux red apples and grapes arranged between ruby roses, daisies, and miniature carnations.
- Your favorite gardener will feel the love once you send him the quaint mixed African violet basket (a $51.69 value).
- Expressions of Love (a $54.95 value) or six red roses springing from an elegant vase (a $49.95 value) make toothsome trinkets for Sweetest Day on October 17.
- Bright pink and purple carnations, delphinium, waxflower, and larkspur are a burst of joy (a $57.44 value) in a round glass bowl, making a dramatic and elegant table centerpiece for upcoming holiday meals.
- Teleflora’s Say it in Scarlet Bouquet—neatly packed hot pink and red carnations, roses, and spray roses in a hefty ceramic vase with a red satin finish—is $59.95 and gets you the most out of your Groupon, though you’ll have to pay a bit more for tax.
- A low-maintenance cactus garden (a $51.69 value) in a clay bowl makes a great gift for your prickly paperboy.
Browse Flowers and More’s website for arrangements valued up to $60, and call to place your order. Its prompt and friendly professionals will deliver your flowers on time and in pristine condition. Surprise someone you love or add a natural elegance to your home with blossoms aplenty.
Though many of Flowers and More’s former customers have found such inspiration in their floral arrangements that they’ve moved to flower farms in Serbia to learn the art of arrangement, one customer on Insider Pages gives it five stars: > * This florist does a spectatular [sic] job at a wonderful price. You can send someone flowers at a fraction of the cost of large florist. – Terri P.
Pick-Up Lines for Confused People
Flowers can help you find love, but people are tired of being romanced by smooth-talkers. Love can be confusing, so show your honest, bewildered self with these pick-up lines:
- “Excuse me, I couldn’t help but notice you staring at my missing ear. If you see it, please inform me.”
- “That’s a pretty outfit you are wearing, but are there many zoos in this county?”
- “Am I dreaming? You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen. Am I dreaming?”
- “Pardon, have we ever been married? To each other? Hmm…”
2719 N Buckner Blvd
Dallas, Texas 75228Get Directions