The expansive menu of this rail-inspired restaurant includes barbecue, burgers, tacos, sliders, grilled cheese, and more
About Foggy Bottom Tavern
The name of this full-service American restaurant derives from a classic train line that ran from NY to Washington D.C. and the menu brims with rail-related associations, referring to starters as "Little Cars" or to sandwiches and wraps as "The Tracks". It might take a while to figure out what to choose, as the selection of entrees, burgers, tacos, and prime meats is truly impressive.
- Smoke Stack USDA Prime meats are slow-cooked for 6 to 14 hours daily and served with our signature sauce.
- Light Rail this black bean burger is served on a Brioche bun and topped with lettuce, tomato, and onion.
- Pork Sundae smoked Gouda mac-n-cheese, pulled pork, bourbon bacon jam on country white bread.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
Foggy Bottom Tavern
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 25% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.