Like practicing the piano while leg-pressing another piano, martial arts help develop strength and discipline simultaneously. Bolster body and mind with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for one month of cardio kickback classes (a $65 value)
- $99 for a two-hour martial arts birthday party package for up to 15 kids (a $264 value)<p>
The birthday party package includes:
- Two large, single-topping pizzas
- 90 minutes of safe, fun activities
- Instructor-led curriculum in boxing, Jiu-Jitsu, or both
- The option to order additional pizzas for $15 apiece at the time of reservation<p>
See the full schedule of classes.<p>
Fox Fitness owners Jake and Kimberly founded their business in 2011 as a professional martial arts facility, as well as a destination for specialized personal training. Six days per week, they welcome students to the 2,400-square-foot space to participate in various classes, including Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu sessions accommodating kids through adults. Fox Fitness also provides sport-specific conditioning programs, which vary by season and focus entirely on functional exercises—which does not mean they have students practice their ACT with a barbell instead of a pencil.