After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
- $119 for a private room-escape game for two to six people ($198 value)
Choose from any of the following room-escape games:
- Bank Robbery: Your team of bank robbers has 60 minutes to break into the vault and steal rare diamonds or end up in jail.
- Nuclear Bunker: A nuclear launch sequence has been started and the whole world is about to end. Can you disarm the bomb and save the world?
- Prison Break: You are inmates on deathrow. A riot has begun in a neighboring cellblock and all of the guards have left their post. This is your last chance to break free.
- Abandoned Zombie Lab: A lethal man-made virus has humanity at the brink of extinction. Your team of scientists must create a cure to save mankind.
Room Escape Miami
At some point, your eyes catch sight of the ever-ticking clock. Your heart beats a little faster, your hands sweat, and you can feel your usual levelheadedness begin to fail you. How has this much time already expired? The minutes seem to be rushing by faster and faster, adding extra urgency to each challenge set before your team. If the clock reaches zero before you get your entire team out of a locked room, then the mission will be a failure.
These are just three of five potential scenarios inside Room Escape Miami, a room escape experience that pits teams against a byzantine series of puzzles and riddles. Groups have just 60 minutes to unearth clues and answer brain teasers that might lead directly to their escape—or might not. Teams may use all the powers of logic they can conjure, but using a cell phone to look up answers or bribe a local magician is prohibited. Designed to make each adventure feel as lifelike as possible, every location features authentic scene-specific artifacts, such as war memorabilia and structures, new and historic hospital equipment, and even a full decommissioned prison in Miami, complete with cells, guard rooms, a control panel, and a bulletin board with original paperwork.