Customize an Ireland Vacation with Hotel Stay and 5 Nights of B&B Accommodations
On this 8-day Ireland trip from Great Value Vacations, you’ll create your own itinerary, exploring the rolling Irish countryside or its cliff-laden coasts. After landing in Dublin and picking up your vehicle, you’ll set off and spend the next 5 nights at your choice of any of the bed and breakfasts listed on B&B Ireland.
Whether you want to see the stunning cliffs near the Giant’s Causeway or peruse the crafts of Kilkenny, there’s something for you. Just be sure to book all of your B&B accommodations before leaving for Ireland. To make the experience even more memorable, you’ll also spend 1 night at the Aspect Hotel Kilkenny. Each option includes:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (JFK), Chicago (ORD), or San Francisco (SFO)
- Manual-shift rental car for duration of trip
- 1-night stay at the Aspect Hotel Kilkenny
- 5-night stay at an Ireland bed and breakfast for your choice
- Click here to see specific date availability
Visit the Irish Coast and Countryside at Your Own Pace
Ireland is only roughly the size of Maine. You can travel from the east coast to the west in less than three hours, so it’s perfect for exploring by car. Instead of limiting yourself to a single city, you can easily see several sides of the Emerald Isle.
Stay at Rossmore Manor in Donegal to the north for a bayside retreat that’s only about an hour from Slieve League, home to some of the highest cliffs in Ireland. In town, a short 12-minute drive away, you can see the imposing Castle Donegal, which was originally built in the 15th century, or shop for some of the area’s signature tweed.
Experience some more local flavor with a stay at Murphy’s Farmhouse in Kerry, which is on a family-run working farm. It’s an excellent starting point for the famous Ring of Kerry drive. The 111-mile circuit takes you past lakes, mountains, and medieval ruins.
Know Before You Go
- Official languages: Gaelic and English
- Currency: Euro
- Drive on the left side of the road.
- Entrance requirements for US citizens: a valid passport
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Call Great Value Vacations at 1-800-495-4903 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, for an additional fee you can arrange for that over the phone when you redeem your vacation.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
After your purchase, call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for the most up-to-date availability.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
If Great Value Vacations is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, Groupon will refund your purchase.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
All travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a Groupon. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with Great Value Vacations at the time of reservation.
6. Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Great Value Vacations for details.